Thursday, February 14, 2013

Freebies & Happy Valentines Day :)

 Happy Valentines Day Loves!

So many today don't really understand LOVE I want to challenge you to make this a whole year and lifestyle of love. It isn't about giving but rather about being godly. Want to know what Love is? It is as gentle as the breeze and as strong as a mountain... read I Corinthians 13 and live this out and watch what happens to your life 
   



 What's happening online?
Scoot over to TBN.org May I suggest if you are up at 6 am Andrew Wormack He is talking this week about HOPE ... what a beautiful thing for all marriages on Valentines week.

#FF .... FOLLOW FRIDAY .. many of you know this, but those who have not ventured over to twitter you are  missing out on a great opportunity. Twitter will change your life for the better. :) You will hear me sharing more about Twitter here... You can follow me on twitter and I will be happy to introduce you if you would like http://www.Twitter.com/R47R so what is Follow Friday? It is when everyone recommends there followers to other people to help everyone network. I love it :) Right now I have 15,000 followers on Twitter.

Are you trying to loose Weight? I am ... Join me as I chat about this a bit online and join me in the I'm Fabulous Campaign to live that abundant life God has called us to be. Dr. Oz says that your waist line should be 1/2 of how tall we are.. if it is different you can see where you need to adjust.

FREEBIES

free perfume sample



http://www.escada-fragrances.com/en/free-perfume-samples/



FREE Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush!!! go to FB/Twitter 


The first 1000 people to enter the secret word and register will receive a FREE full-size Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush. The secret word will be announced on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 2PM PST (5PM EST).


No comments:

Post a Comment