Friday, February 22, 2013

Sarah Palin's Alaska

 You will love Sarah Palin's Alaska!
My family watched it on netflix.com. Gorgeous scenery and good family fun. I loved watching everything from fishing to logging wildlife etc... We watched the entire series on Netflix.com and if you are a homeschooler this would be a great show for your kids as well to see what life is like in Alaska. You can follow Sarah Palin on twitter @SarahPalinUSA and on Facebook Sarah Palin

Thumbs up a MUST WATCH.

 Roll your hair in curlers and sit back and be yourself... YOU ARE FABULOUS JUST THE WAY YOU ARE join my I'm Fabulous PR tour as I share great products, events, people etc... We are P R friendly If you have a great product you would like me to review please tweet me at @R47R or message me on fB Ruthie Appleby Pople

*****************************************
Check out these Fabulous products... 
http://www.Tabanero.com  @TabaneroHot on twitter

 Awesome energy bars!

Lashcontrol.com

*************************************
 Great news ... My parakeets finally had a baby! We have inside birds .. finches, parakeets, and chickens , peacocks, etc...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Please subscribe and share this blog on twitter and on facebook :) You can follow me on twitter @R47R and fb Ruthie Appleby Pople

No comments:

Post a Comment