Sunday, March 10, 2013

Underground greenhouse!

I am not a treehugger but I do know that the Lord expects us to take of the earth and to rule over it. This is a cool idea and some may try send me a picture on twitter @R47R if you have one of these. To learn more go to

http://www.treehugger.com/green-architecture/build-underground-greenhouse-garden-year-round.html
******************************************************************************************




(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((


Summer is coming and the weather can get really HOT!!!! Here is a product for the man in your life it's called FRESH BALLS ...it goes on like a liquid and dries to a powder our testing team LOVES IT and says it keeps them DRY all day LONG !

******************************************************************************************

say hi to me on facebook you can follow me at Ruthe Appleby Pople
Twitter @R47R

1 comment:

  1. am not a treehugger but I do know that the Lord expects us to take of the earth and to rule over it. This is a cool idea and some may try send me a picture on twitter if you have one of these. To learn more go to try these guys out

    ReplyDelete